Sunday, March 17, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 5 (weeks 9-10/52)

This week I did three sets or earrings. Was just in the mood....

The first one is a black and white free-form wire wrapped set using paper and plastic beads.


This is the first time I have tried something like this. I am sure I need more practice!  

The second pair I used some buttons I had.  I have used buttons before and do enjoy using them. These were some that seems springy.


The last pair were again something I did free form....just trying out a technique. They are very light weight and "swingy"


The disk that are mother of pearl looking really set the mood for these.

Thanks for looking and til next time I bid you good beading.

For more beautiful earrings hop over to Art Jewelry Elements



3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing very nice post and very beautiful jewelry
    thanks again for sharing,click here fro more jewelry collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earrings For Womenjust trying out a technique. They are very light weight and "swingy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can choose a gold diamond bracelet for a lady of any age to commemorate an event. Younger women will cherish the bracelet forever. Older women may pass the bracelet down to loved ones once they are gone. One thing is for sure: the bracelet that you choose pet houses will be cherished for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete