Sunday, March 3, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 4 (weeks 7-8/52)

So hello again.  I am moving this part of my blog to a new section so that it doesn't get lost with everything else I blog about.....


In this revel I made two sets of earrings....well sort of.  The second set, the blue one, all I have left to do is put on the back. But my week got disrupted when they decided my husband could come home from the hospital, so of course I had to "clean" up everything as he had been gone two months and well I sorta let some "stuff" go....Anyway I will be putting the backs on and getting them ready to put in my Etsy store.

The first set I have been wanting to make for a long time and so I did, the polymer daises are from Designs By Bella of  NY    I have had them for several months.  I did only glue them on the clip on backs....BUT will be doing more with them as I have 10.











The second set, the blue ones are made from beautiful paper beads I purchased from Beads from Cheryl.  I love using her beads and she has even made up a special order for me.... She does great work!



3 comments:

  1. Both pairs are very nice. The polymer daisies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea - using an assortment of paper beads. Love the range of blues from denim to aqua. These would go anywhere...with anything!

    ReplyDelete